All Iron Boots are fully handmade by our bootmaker Kai and 5 teammates together in a small studio at Guangzhou. They are built in handwelt or hand stitchdown, with channelled insole construction, which are stronger and last longer than normal Goodyear welted shoes/boots made by machines. Each pair is 100% hand welted, hand last, hand bottomed, and also hand-sewn outsole stitch.
This roughout leather is made by Tannery Sciarada Industria Conciaria S.p.a. from Italy. This roughout leather is very smooth, and has a texture like suede. Also, it's a water proof leather, which is not only durable, but can also work for all types of weather conditions. If you are not sure which leather to start with, you will never go wrong with this roughout leather.
- Using last 5515Pro, based on dress shoe last but much wider (wider than Devil Dog & TCO), features wider toe box, and provides better heel grip and arch support!
- High spi (depends on construction, usually 7-10)
- Using wool as filler (instead of cork)
- Using leather shank (instead of steel)
- Using leather as stiffener for both toe and heel
- Dr Sole rubber sole included
- Express shipping included
- Note : Pictures are actually old model, which look very close to the current model. Remember it's double rolls of stitches near the cuff.
Typically within 3-4 months (other than orders from Nov. - Feb.)
Due to Chinese New Year holiday break and end of year surge, orders from Nov. - Feb. usually will take around 5-8 months to finish.
- Pick the same size as your Red Wing Heritage, Alden (Barrie), or Whites.
- Half size down your Brannock size.
- Half to a full size down from most sneakers.
For any question or request regarding sizing or customization, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM our Instagram ironboots_usa.