Return & Exchange
- For MTO orders, no return, no exchange, no refund.
- For stocked items, you may return or exchange brand new, unworn items within 15 days of delivery. For refund, there will be a 5% payment processing fee which we won't be able to refund. But you can always choose store credit to get full refund. You also need to cover return shipping. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Since nowadays all payment platforms changed their policy and won't reverse their fees even for refund (like PayPal), you will be responsible for the platform fees (5%) for returns. We will refund the original payment subtracting fees. So it won't be full amount. If you want to do return as store credit, you will get full amount as store credit, and it won't expire.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us or DM our Instagram with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to nearly any address in the world, like Europe, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, India. Note that there could be restrictions, so please Contact Us or DM our Instagram to confirm about the international destinations.
In order to simplify things, we provide free international express shipping for all MTO orders to US / Canada / China (HK, Macao, TW), while only a $20 surcharge for everywhere else. With express shipping, the lead time for MTO order will typically be around 3-4 months, assuming all needed materials (like last, leather, hardware) are stock. It may take extra time to wait for some materials which are not in stock, or between Nov. and Feb. due to the Lunar New Year break.
If you need a specific shipping provider or requirement, there could be additional cost. Please Contact Us or DM our Instagram to discuss about those details. We definitely will try our best to accommodate.
- We generally require a full deposit to make you a pair of boots to order. If you need help with a half deposit, feel free to Contact Us or DM our Instagram.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All MTO orders are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
- Generally no changes can be made to your MTO order. Do check with us ASAP if you have made a mistake in your order.
- If you need a special size (outside of 5-13 US in D-EE width), Contact Us or DM our Instagram first. We support all the way to 15, but our rubber sole only supports to 14D, which means larger than 14D will be leather sole only. For width, we can do B or C on the narrower side, and EEE, EEEE on the wider side. We can do custom adjust or special sizes, but will come with a slight surcharge.
For Hand Dyed Leather
- Generally because it's done by hand, there is no way to guarantee that each pair is finished in exact same color. There will always be some subtle color difference between pairs.
- The color on the same pair could not be consistent as well, like some parts could be darker and some parts could be lighter. It's the beauty part of hand dye leather, and that's not a defect at all.
- Also, even we use the exact same dye, how the color turns out to be on different leathers won't be the same. Like the same color on calf skin and on horse hide are kind of different.
- We do provide natural color option for those hand dye leathers, which is basically using the same leather but not dyed. There is a good chance that it will have some dark marks due to our hand dye process. Because we do hand lasting with hammer, and the leather is designed to get dyed so it's very sensitive. The light color would make that more obvious. This is also not considered as a defect.