All Iron Boots are fully handmade by our bootmaker Kai and 5 teammates together in a small studio at Guangzhou. They are built in handwelt or hand stitchdown, with channelled insole construction, which are stronger and last longer than normal Goodyear welted shoes/boots made by machines. Each pair is 100% hand welted, hand last, hand bottomed, and also hand-sewn outsole stitch.
Maryam Horse Butt TPR is a vegetable tanned leather comes from the Maryam Tannery. This horse butt leather is top grade leather, and it's finished with a mixture of oil, wax and resin to give it a very rich feel. It has a nice firmness with some slight suppleness.
- Using last TCO, based on dress shoe last but wider, features wider toe box, and provides better heel grip and arch support!
- High spi (depends on construction, usually 7-10)
- Using felt as filler (instead of cork)
- Using leather shank (instead of steel)
- Using leather as stiffener for both toe and heel
- Dr Sole rubber sole
- If you need customization, please visit our "All Leather MTO"
Typically within 3-4 months (other than orders from Nov. - Feb.)
Due to Chinese New Year holiday break and end of year surge, orders from Nov. - Feb. usually will take around 5-8 months to finish.
- Pick the same size as your Red Wing Heritage, Alden (Barrie), or Whites.
- Half size down your Brannock size.
- Half to a full size down from most sneakers.
For any question or request regarding sizing or customization, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM our Instagram ironboots_usa.